Sunday, July 8, 2012

 These are my cleaning tools:  Soft broom (on your left) and Stick broom (on your right).  The stick broom is used to sweep all corners, rugs & floors.  The soft broom is used as the "clean up" tool to get everything into a dustpan.
 This is a small cockroach that Jerry found in the office (already dead, thank goodness)
 This is our little "house guest".  We're still trying to think of an appropriate name for him, but he is most usually never seen.  Although, we hear him "chirping" loud and clear during the day when we're in the apartment.  He does a good job at keeping the bugs under congtrol.
 We drove to Bulan and met with 4 Elders who live in the apartment on the right.  "Apartment?" you say.  Yes, they do live here.  Jerry had to install a new water pump for them.  We left Naga City  @ 6:00 a.m. and arrived there at about 11:30.  It was a 5 1/2 hour drive (one way), but the scenery was beautiful.  We enjoyed it very much!   It was a very long day, but well worth it.
This is a picture I took of Sorsogon Bay, which is on the Ticao Passage and is part of the Sibuyan Sea, as we were driving on our way to Bulan.  The city of Bulan is right next to the sea.


Until next time,   Salamat (thank you)!   (the "a" in Tagalag is pronounced like the "a" which is in the word "father")

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. Wow! I should never complain about my broom that is ready to throw away. After looking at yours, I think I could use it a few more times. I can't believe that is an apartment. Wow! I feel very blessed and spoiled. I would have a hard time adjusting to the creatures you have. Jerry you need to buy a bigger pen so that cock roach doesn't look so big. That is so disgusting. I love the picture of the bay. It is so beautiful. Take care and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Campbells,

    We loved reading your update! It looks and sounds like you are having a great adventure! It also seems like they need you there! Thanks for being such good examples!

    Love, The Witts

    ReplyDelete